The word manicure is derived from the latin words manus meaning hand and cura, meaning care.
A manicure therefore cares for your hands in the following ways.
- Improves the hands appearance
- Keeps the nails smooth
- Keeps the cuticles attractive & healthy.
- Keeps the skin soft.
The word pedicure is derived from the latin pedis meaning foot cura menaing care this is similar to a manicure except carried out on the feet.
A pedicure cares for your feet in the following wayes.
- Improves the appearance of your feet.
- Reduces the amount of hard skin
- Relaxes tired aching feet.
- Keeps the nails smooth & healthy
- File only ( with cuticle work) £8.00
- File & Polish £10.00
- Mini Mani ( File, cuticle work, polish, massage) £14.00
- Mini Pedi ( File, cuticle work, polish, massage) £14.00
- Delux Mani ( All of the above + nourishing mask & hot towels) £22.00
- Delux Pedi ( As Above)
- Paraffin Hand Wax £20
- French Manicure £15
- French Pedicure £15
( We advise flip flops for pedicure treatments)
This is a method used to enhance the length, strength, appearance or repair of your own nails.
The benefits of this service include
- Improves the appearance of short fingers
- Improves the appearance of your natural nail shape
- Strengthen your natural nail
- Motivates nail biters to break the habit
- Provides temporary length for special occasions.
- Repairs flakey split nails
- Disguises disfigured nails.
Prices Start From.
- Acrylic tips from £30.00
- Acrylic overlays £25.00
- Sculpted acrylics £35.00
- Acrylics Repairs £2.00 Each
- Acrylic Infills £22.00
- Gel Polish finish with any of the above add £5.00
Nail art is an exciting & elaborate form of nail decoration, which may be applied to the hands & or feet.
Art work can be as simple as a single stripe across a painted nail, or as intricate as a detailed scene.
- Basic Nail Art £2.00
- Complete Set £5.00